The yarn inspectors WARPSTOP series 3000 are used to detect yarn faults during the Warping process. A yarn inspector comprises of a control unit series 3000, an inspection head bed and the support stands. The DUO version operates with two inspection head beds.
- Standard version 3010: Stops the machine immediately in case of yarn faults
- Versions 3011 & 3012: With Major / Minor resp. Major / Minor / Length Selector
- DUO version 3020: With two inspection head beds
High operational reliablility
- Insensitive to any electromagnetic influences, since no electronic parts are contained inside the inspection head beds
- Latest light wave conductor technology for the data transfer to the control unit
- Computer-controlled signal processing
- Improved guidance of the yarn by means of the rounded yarn guide profile on the inspection head bed
- Control unit with integrated LCD display and keyboard
- Easy to operate menu control
- Adjustable start and stop delay
- Automatic system monitoring
- Digital sensitivity setting with a stepped calibration possibility of 0.1%
Reliable stopping of the machine
- Constant sensitivity over the full working width
- Automatic, speed related signal comparison to reduce false stops (only version 3020)
- Stopping the machine when reaching a predefined warping length possible (only versions 3012 and 3020)
YARNWATCH (only versions 3012 & 3020)
Optionally available additional program for record keeping and processing of the measured data at your PC
|Yarn speed||From 100 m/min up|
|Operating voltage||115V-230V / 50Hz-60Hz|
|Stop contact||Potential-free relay contact|
The Standard version offers a detection of slubs with stoppage of the Warping machine.
3011: Major / Minor
The Major / Minor version offers a detection of big slubs with stoppage of the Warping machine. Small slubs are only counted, the Warping machine will not be stopped.
3012: Major/ Minor/ Length Selector
The Major/ Minor/ Length Selector version offers a detection of big slubs with stoppage of the Warping machine. Small slubs are counted and the machine is stopped when a certain number of small slubs is detected related to a predefined warping length.
3020: DUO (with two inspection heads)
The DUO version with two inspection heads helps reducing false stops as a defect has to be detected twice before stopping the Warping machine.
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts