Service Technician Abroad (m/w/d)
- Installation & Services
PROTECHNA is a medium-sized business and part of the international VANDEWIELE Group. We are a leading supplier of quality assurance systems for thread and fabric control in the textile industry.
Our products enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide. A philosophy of continuous improvement, close collaboration with leading textile machine manufacturers and long-standing partnerships with our textile processing customers drives the creation of products to meet the future needs of this industry.
To join our multidisciplinary team, we are looking for Customer Service Technicians to install and provide service for our inspection systems at our customers worldwide.
- After an induction period in which you get to know our machines, you will be involved and trained under supervision in the installation/servicing of new machines at the customer's premises to gradually take on these tasks autonomously.
- The internal customer service department not only gives you your assignments but also supports you with the necessary information and feedback. For this, you can also call on a large database of data and tap into the network of your colleagues.
- Nevertheless, the position requires a high degree of autonomous working, with a customer-oriented attitude.
- You report to the internal customer service department on the progress of the installation and/or interventions, on suggestions for improvements and on customer questions.
- With the customer, you fulfil the role of ambassador for the company.
- You hold a bachelor/master degree in electronics or automation direction.
- You have an analytical mind and a broad technical interest (also in the fields of electromechanics or weaving)
- You are stress-resistant and able to set priorities
- You are prepared to frequently (up to 70% of working hours) carry out assignments abroad (worldwide with a high proportion of Middle East, Eastern Europe)
- You adapt easily to an ever-changing work environment and can work sufficiently autonomously
- You have a customer-oriented attitude in a multicultural environment
- You can express yourself in English and preferably also in French and German
- An exciting job in an internationally renowned, healthy company with the clout of a large corporation and the dynamism and flexibility of a family-run business.
- A varied job
- A well-supervised induction period complemented by internal training opportunities
- A motivating remuneration adapted to the function
- Family-friendly leave arrangements